Hello Massimo

I believe this is an issue others, including me, have faced:

https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/issues/445
https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/issues/330

I reverted to the stable versions of numpy and scipy from their
website, and the bleeding-edge scikit-learn, and it works.
I find it very difficult to compile numpy and scipy on macos so I
guess I'll personally just wait for the next superpack, unless you,
Fabian or someone else can point me to the correct combination of
Python, C compiler, FORTRAN compiler and flags.

Also I'm not sure what "fixed in current version" means. The numpy bug
doesn't seem fixed, but I think the bleeding-edge scikit-learn won't
trip on it anymore. I took the easy way out :)

Best,
Vlad