Hi,

I have been doing multiple experiments using a RandomForestClassifier
(trained with the parallel code option) recently, without encountering
any particular problem. However as soon as I began using a much bigger
dataset (with the exact same code), I got this threading error:

Exception in thread Thread-2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 504, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 319, in _handle_tasks
    put(task)
SystemError: NULL result without error in PyObject_Call

I can provide additional details of course, but first maybe there is
something in particular I should be aware of, about size or memory
limit of the underlying objects in question?

Thanks,

Christian