Hello,
I have tried installing version .12, .12-1, .13-1 on my kubuntu, but i have
always failed in running

"nosetests sklearn --exe"

it doesn't reach to any conclusion just a few dots of tests with no 'E' or
'S' and doesn't move ahead.

Also while installing all the three versions in every possible way:

i got main of these highlighted error/warnings:
1. Could not locate executable g77
    Could not locate executable f77

2. Could not locate executable ifort
    Could not locate executable ifc

3. ould not locate executable lf95

4. Could not locate executable pgf90
    Could not locate executable pgf77

5. Could not locate executable f90

6. Could not locate executable f95

7. Could not locate executable fort

8. Could not locate executable efort
    Could not locate executable efc

9. Could not locate executable gfortran

10. Could not locate executable g95

11. Could not locate executable pathf95
      don't know how to compile Fortran code on platform 'posix'
      warning: build_ext: f77_compiler=None is not available.

12. warning: build_ext: extension 'sklearn.cluster._k_means' has Fortran
libraries but no Fortran linker found, using default linker

13. warning: build_ext: extension 'sklearn.utils.arrayfuncs' has Fortran
libraries but no Fortran linker found, using default linker

14. warning: build_ext: extension 'sklearn.linear_model.cd_fast' has
Fortran libraries but no Fortran linker found, using default linker

It would be awesome to receive some help from any of u.

--
SAAGAR TAKHI.....