Hi, I'd like to improve ICA as discussed in #2113.
Also I'd like to inquire memory behavior of the decomposition classes to better
support their combined application on bog data sets with more than 100k samples.
Also I'd like to take a look at API inconsistencies between those classes, e.g
with regard to covariance matrix attributes VS methods, etc.