Hello,

I am quite new to python, so I am sorry if I am asking something too
simple: I am trying to speed up a raster processing with python and I
want to use the "sklearn.metrics.pairwise.pairwise_distances" module
with the mahalanobis distance metric and the " n_jobs=-1" in order to
speed up the process using all processors. However, when I run it, it
only uses one processor... while if I use the euclidean distance all
processors are used... where is the problem? am I doing something
wrong?

Thank you and cheers,

Javier