On 02/26/2014 10:13 AM, Maheshakya Wijewardena wrote:
The method "Bit sampling for Hamming distance" is already included in "brute" algorithm as the metric "hamming" in Nearest neighbor search. Hence, I think that does not need to be implemented as a LSH algorithm
I would also rather focus on non-binary representations.
There is no efficient way to work with binary data in numpy afaik -- at least none that is supported in sklearn.

I'm very interested in this project but unfortunately I don't have the time to mentor.

Cheers,
Andy