Hi James,

if by chance your combination of kernels yields one of the built-in kernels
for SVM ('linear', 'poly', 'rbf', 'sigmoid', see
https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/blob/master/sklearn/svm/classes.py#L221),
then yes ... :)

Otherwise you will have to pass a new kernel function / precomputed kernel
to the estimator you are using, provided it accepts them (which is the case
e.g. for `sklearn.svm.SVC`)

Hope that helps

Michael