Hi, Shalu,

One example for plotting decision regions would be here:
http://scikit-learn.org/stable/auto_examples/plot_classifier_comparison.html
It's basically a "brute force" approach: You define 2D grid of points and then
classifier each of those points. Also, the downside is that you can only do
that in 2D/3D.

Best,
Sebastian