Hi guys,

thanks a lot for all your interesting replies.

i) How can I get threshold value which the classifier has decided to take
the decision for a particular sample to be in 0 or 1 class in binary
classification using scikit? The whole purpose of my previous questions
were to know about that threshold value (either by visualising it or just
get values)?

ii) Also can I know the threshold values in each iteration which scikit
used to generate each point on ROC curve using these below lines:

fpr = dict()tpr = dict()roc_auc = dict()for i in range(n_classes):
    fpr[i], tpr[i], _ = roc_curve
<http://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.metrics.roc_curve.html#sklearn.metrics.roc_curve>(y_test[:,
i], y_score[:, i])
    roc_auc[i] = auc
<http://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.metrics.auc.html#sklearn.metrics.auc>(fpr[i],
tpr[i])
# Compute micro-average ROC curve and ROC areafpr["micro"],
tpr["micro"], _ = roc_curve
<http://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.metrics.roc_curve.html#sklearn.metrics.roc_curve>(y_test.ravel(),
y_score.ravel())roc_auc["micro"] = auc
<http://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.metrics.auc.html#sklearn.metrics.auc>(fpr["micro"],
tpr["micro"])

I'm just using this default code, but I would like to know about the
threshold it uses to generate each point of ROC

thanks!
Shalu