After a little simulated study I agree with the previous comment.
With the Extra trees classifier it is possible to reduce the bias.

Despite that the result is still biased.

Here the sample code:
http://jpst.it/x9Mv

Here a possible reference:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/8/25

Please tell me if you are aware of other better papers regarding the topic
:-)

I hope this can help.

Best,
Luca