I decided to only benchmark scikit-learn models. Doing this properly and summarizing the results in a user-friendly rst document will take some time and should be sufficient for a GSoC project. More sophistacted benchmarks could be carried out afterwards.

I plan to benchmark the following models:
* RandomForestClassifer
* SVC
* the the MLP

Or is there another model which I should include?

I will use some of the datasets described in the spearmint publication, including
* MNIST,
* CIFAR-10, and
* Bosting housing prices.

Christof

I decided to only benchmark scikit-learn models.