There is no specificity metric, but it is easy to implement.
What have you tried and what exactly was the error you got when using ``make_scorer``?

You can either write a callable that takes "trained estimator, X_test, y_test" or you can write a function
that takes y_test, y_pred and call make_scorer on it.