Well I did not use travis because I thought it was a little cumbersome to
have to push every little change I made to my Github repo, plus a travis
build takes ~15 min. I was looking for a way to keep the binaries for both
versions with the same source directory (I don't do edit cython files for
the moment) so that i could run some tests for different python environment
without having to wait for the long build process to complete.
But if travis is the way to go i'll use it, thanks for your answers.

Regards,

Antoine