Hi,

I'm trying to optimize the time it takes to make a prediction with my
model(s). I realized that when I perform feature selection during the
model fit(), that these features are likely still computed when I go
to predict() or predict_proba(). An optimization would then involve
actually eliminating those features that aren't selected from my
Pipeline altogether, instead of just selecting them.

Does sklearn already do this automatically? Or does this readjustment
need to be done manually before serialization?

thanks,
Philip