Hi everyone,

I want to learn binary classifier evaluation metrics please. I implemented
"Binary Relevance" method for multilabel classification.*[1] * My
classifiers say "Yes" or "No". How can I calculate accuracy score of my
dataset, what metrics can I use for my binary classifiers? Thanks in
advance.

*[1] Binary Relevance (BR)* is one of the most popular approaches as a
trans-formation method that actually creates k datasets (k = |L|, total
number of classes), each for one
class label and trains a classifier on each of these datasets. Each of
these datasets contains the same number of instances as the original data,
but each dataset D λ j , 1 ≤ j ≤ k positively labels instances that belong
to class λ j and negative otherwise.

Sincerely,