This would be much clearer if you provided some code, but I think I get
what you're saying.

The final GridSearchCV model is trained on the full training set, so the
fact that it perfectly fits that data with random forests is not altogether
surprising. What you can say about the parameters is that they are also the
best parameters (among those searched) for the RF classifier to predict the
held-out samples under cross-validation.