Dear Anaël,

if you wish, you could add a line to the example verifying this
correspondence. E.g. by moving the print function from between the two
silhouette evaluations to after and also evaluating that average and
printing it in parentheses.

Probably not necessary though. A comment would do also. Or nothing :)

Michael