Hello,

If you after video/music recommendation set, I recommend you to check
websites like kaggle and Analytics Vidya.
However recently there was a competition organised by kaggle which is to do
with Music recommendation and here is the link to the dataset.

https://www.kaggle.com/c/kkbox-music-recommendation-challenge

I think we are ought to keep the mailing list specific to scikit-learn.

regards
Manjunath