I mean it would be amazing to have you there.

Should we start nailing things down then? It's not that long until February.

Looks like Hanmin can't make it. The NIPS sprint anniversary made me think maybe we should think about who else to invite. I have some funds we could use for paying for travel or anything else that might be useful.