My preference would be for (1). I don't think the sub-namespace in (2) is
necessary, and don't like (3), as I would prefer the plotting functions to
be all in the same namespace sklearn.plot.

Andrew

J. Andrew Howe, PhD
LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ahowe42>
ResearchGate Profile <http://www.researchgate.net/profile/John_Howe12/>
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3553-1990>
Github Profile <http://github.com/ahowe42>
Personal Website <http://www.andrewhowe.com>
I live to learn, so I can learn to live. - me