On 2019-09-09 17:53, Daniel Sullivan wrote:
Hey Farzana,

The algorithm only keeps one batch in memory at a time. Between
processing over each batch, SGD keeps a set of weights that it alters
with each iteration of a data point or instance within a batch. This
set of weights functions as the persisted state between calls of
partial_fit. That means you will get the same results with SGD
regardless of your batch size and you can choose your batch size
according to your memory constraints. Hope that helps.

- Danny

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 5:53 PM Farzana Anowar <fad...@uregina.ca>