On 2020-01-16 08:36, Max Halford wrote:
Hello Farzana,

You might want to check out scikit-multiflow [1] and creme [2] (I'm
the author).

Kind regards.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 16:59, Farzana Anowar <fad...@uregina.ca>
wrote:

Hello,

This is Farzana. I am trying to understand the attribute incremental

learning ( or virtual concept drift) which is every time when a new
feature will be available for a real-time dataset (i.e. any online
auction dataset) a classifier will add that new feature with the
existing features in a dataset and classify the new dataset (with
previous features and new features) incrementally. I know that we
can
convert a static classifier to an incremental classifier in
scikit-learn. However, I could not find any library or function for
attribute incremental learning or any detail information. It would
be
great if anyone could give me some insight on this.

Thanks!
--
Best Regards,

Farzana Anowar,