fyi, just posted a question in stackoverflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67500110/what-is-the-check-transformer-data-not-an-array-test-from-sklearns-check-estima

Are there any plans to expand the docs on the check_estimators test?

it would be really helpful to have a general idea of why each test is
important, and the consequences of failing this or that test. At least it would
be useful for me :p

Thank you!

Sole