Hello,
Adding another resource to this page entitled "Open Source Sustainability".
[a]

Keynote presentation [b] (video is 30 minutes) by a professor at Carnegie
Mellon University.
Her talk title:  *Laura Dabbish- Diversity and inclusion in open source
digital infrastructure projects*

She discusses her research into open source and key takeaways.

[a] https://www.dataumbrella.org/open-source/open-source-sustainability
[b] https://youtu.be/h6OkCbEd1AE

---
Reshama Shaikh