Hi all,

Some of us will be online on the scikit-learn discord this Monday at
11:00 ET / 16:00 UTC / 17:00 CET for about an hour or so.

First time and occasional contributors are welcome to join us to
discord using this invitation link:
https://discord.gg/YBdN45kD <https://discord.gg/YBdN45kD>

The focus of these office hour sessions is to answer questions about
contributing to scikit-learn. We can also split into break out
audio/text channels and do pair programming or live reviewing of
forgotten pull requests with screen sharing.

We can also try to assist you into crafting minimal reproduction cases
for bug reports to get a higher likelihood of resolution (e.g.
https://matthewrocklin.com/blog/work/2018/02/28/minimal-bug-reports
<https://matthewrocklin.com/blog/work/2018/02/28/minimal-bug-reports>).

Please note, our Code of Conduct applies:
https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/blob/main/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
<https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/blob/main/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md>

If this experiment is successful, we will probably hold this kind of
office hours on a regular basis.

See you soon on discord!
--
Guillaume Lemaitre