Congrats ! B

Le 05/02/2022 à 16:23, Gael Varoquaux a écrit :
Hi everyone,

It has just been announced that scikit-learn has received a prize for
open-source scientific software from the French government:
https://twitter.com/Osec2022/status/1489973348637585416

I knew that we were short-listed, but I only got confirmation that we
would receive it a few minutes ago.

I'm listed on the tweet, but the prize is for the software, and not an
individual, and to the whole community, which I of course mentioned in
the acceptance speech. As far as I know, this is not going to make any
one of us rich, unfortunately: I think that there is no money involved.

Thanks a lot for being part of this adventure,

Gaël