Neil Hodgson wrote:

  The output can be redirected into the output pane by changing all
the SendEditor calls to SendOutput and adding heightOutput = 2000;
SizeSubWindows(); to the end
Hello Bruce,

My initial attempts at sending stdin to the output pane has met with a huge failure - SciTE goes into a loop, "not responding". I conditionally use SendEditor() and SendEditorString() or SendOutput() and SendOutputString(). The editor destination works, output doesn't. I first forgot to add the lines heightOutput = 2000; SizeSubWindows(); but to no avail, it still crashes.

I'll leave the code active but disable the detection of "--", maybe yours or someone eyes can spot the problem later.

April

--
I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.