--
Caution - driver legally blonde

--- Begin Message ---
Elsass Philippe wrote:

Sorry, I see you used an external Lua.DLL.
I send you my alternative...

I do not know how to make a DLL link to the EXE, which appears to be the case with your use of IMPLIB. So I was forced to create a Lua.DLL. I think it is wasteful having all of the Lua code within SciTE.exe _and_ Lua.dll

I installed your Lua.dll and scite_ascs.dll but the "libinit" failed within loadlib(). Howevew, changing this to "_libinit" worked. I used the msgbox() call

So it seems that a DLL compiled with MinGW does not obfuscate the libinit function whereas your compiler does. Do you know if there is a compiler switch that can affect this? It would go a long way towards easily distributing such dll's

I gave my Lua.dll a different name, we as the community must settle on a standard name ASAP. I'm not sure if "Lua.dll" would be acceptable to the Lua developers. I called mine SciTELua.dll FYI.

April

--
Caution - driver legally blonde



--- End Message ---
_______________________________________________
Scite-interest mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.lyra.org/mailman/listinfo/scite-interest

Reply via email to