The revisions to SciTE for encapsulating the job system with a class is ready for final review.

I have uploaded my third revision to http://www.scintilla.org/aprilw/scite-dev-april-2005-11-10.zip
I included a Changelog.txt file to summarize what I did.

>From my last email, I wrote:
2. implement a means whereby a direct call to Execute() is unnecessary

I chose to replace Execute() calls with the sending of a message to the window.  This works, though if there is a suggestion that would eliminate these, please post your comments.  Maybe the timer like Neil suggested...

TODO:
1. revise the extension system so that a script may add jobs to the queue

April
--
All men are animals, some just make better pets.