Neil Hodgson wrote:

> CieNTi:
>
>> Sorry if this was asked ... i searched but i didnt found solution. I
>> discovered a few days ago this wonderful editor, SciTE. But my question
>> is
>> ... can SciTE able to manage the calltip like VB style? (when the calltip
>> appear, you can write more characters and the calltip list is shrinking).
>
>    I think you mean autocompletion which is a list of symbols that
> match the typed text. In SciTE the list selection moves depending on
> your typing rather than excluding items from the list. There is no
> built in means for doing what you want although it may be possible to
> implement this as a script.
>
>    Neil

Im sorry. I said calltip when i was trying to say "Complete Symbol". Is
annoying that you start writing "image" and press CTRL+I, a really good list
appear, but you cannot remain writing ... In Visual Basic, something like
that happens: Start to write, a window appear, and while you are writing,
the list shrinks ... Is this possible? (Sorry if it have the same reply)

CieNTi