Hi,

I released a new pcsc-lite that fixes the getstatuschange, listreaders,
and fills in the other functions.  The documentation is fixed also.
Please send all errors and concerns to me and I'll fix them ASAP.

Thanks,
Dave

David Corcoran                 Internet Security/Smartcards

Home:                          Purdue University
2252 US Highway 52 West        Department of Computer Science
West Lafayette, IN 47906       CERIAS/COAST Laboratory
Home: (765) 463-2455
Cell: (317) 514-4797

http://www.linuxnet.com