From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Matthias Bruestle)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MUSCLE Reflex 20 driver for linux out there?
Newsgroups: local.ml.sclinux

Mahlzeit

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
> is getting in the way of the sources?  It could be as simple (he says
> with a cring) as creating a PCMCIA shim to provide a tty like interface
> for the 72 driver to talk to.

I'm currently writing a driver for the Reflex 20. The driver lets
it appear as a serial B1 reader. I assume the Reflex 72 is a serial
B1 reader.

When I have it working, I will write and publish a programmers
documentation of the Reflex 20.

Mahlzeit

endergone Zwiebeltuete

--
PGP: SIG:C379A331 ENC:F47FA83D      I LOVE MY PDP-11/34A, M70 and
MicroVAXII!

David Corcoran                 Internet Security/Smartcards

Home:                          Purdue University
1008 Cherry Lane               Department of Computer Science
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Home: (765) 463-0096
Cell: (765) 427-5147

http://www.linuxnet.com