Hello,

> i can read onto the memory card, however the file
> that i have selected
> to read in is the MF.
> I would like to create EF with transaparent
> structure.
> I wonder how to do that ?

You cannot do this with a memory card. The command set
for memory cards allows you to do select file, read
binary, write binary, preform Pin verification and
change verifcation data. In fact the Towitoko driver
dones not implements select file for other files than
MF.

> My other problem is also  : When i try to write on
> the MF i always get
> 90 00, that means the command is ok. So if i manage
> to write i should be
> able to read what i have written ?
>
> I can read but not why i have written. Even if i use
> the tester provided
> with towitoko i have the same result. (i.e i write,
> i read everything
> seems OK, but what i read is not what i write.).
> In fact i think that no write happen although the
> answer of the card is
> 90 00.

There are two things that you migth be doning wrong:
* You must verify PIN before writting to the card.
* The first bytes of the memory card are the ATR, the
ATR data section and the protection memory, and they
are write protected.

Check that these are not your case. If not please
recompile the driver with ./configure --enable-debug=2
and send me to my particular e-mail the log left by
the driver when reading writting using Towitoko
tester.

Carlos.