On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:07:12 +0100
Dominic Cleal <domi...@cleal.org> wrote:

> On 13/09/16 16:35, Gabriele Pohl wrote:

> > I tried this, but it doesn't work either:
> >
> > Created a wrapper script "schleuder-wrapper.sh" with following content:
> >
> > #!/bin/sh
> > scl enable ruby193 /opt/rh/ruby193/root/usr/local/bin/schleuder
> > listname@hostname
>
> The command must be quoted:
>
> scl enable ruby193 "/opt/rh/ruby193/root/usr/local/bin/schleuder
> listname@hostname"

That works as it seems, although I get another
error now, but that is likely a problem in my
current setup of Schleuder:

Command died with status 1: "/usr/local/sbin/schleuder-wrapper.sh". Command
output: A serious error occurred, please notify the administrators of this list
or server!

First I thought, that piping of the mail hadn't worked,
but I tested with a cat command to file in the script,
saw that it works in general.

fyi & thanks for the hint!

Gabriele