Hi, I've narrowed it down to what I need to place the packages in
/opt/rh instead if the /usr/lib/python2.7

%define scl rh-python36
%define scl_package_override()
%{expand:%{?python36_os_install_post:%global __os_install_post
%python36_os_install_post}
%global __python_requires %python36_python_requires
%global __python_provides %python36_python_provides
%global __python3 %python36__python3
%global __python %python36__python3
}

as for what you say, for example, if I have a python library, that needs
to be accessible when using rh-python36, it should be some
xxx-python36-libname and activated at the same time? or how this should
be handled?
the next is the application itself, using rh-python36 and the
xxx-python36-libname, that for sure can be separately and run with just
scl enable rh-python36 python3 somepath, so maybe using two scls instead
of one?

Thanks,
Gh.