I was wondering, what is an appropriate period to wait for security
updates to php versions in the software collection?
The following article got my attention:
I am using multiple versions of scl php on a server of mine and I can't
really use scl if only vulnerable versions of php are available.
Is the best solution to use the remi repo to get secure software
collections versions of php?
SCLorg mailing list