Hi Stefan,

On 09.09.2013 19:45, Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 04:24:41PM -0400, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
[...]
The ideal way to contribute to SCons is to fork the mercurial repo at
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons, make your change, then submit a pull
request.  Patches sent to the mailing list can get lost.
If possible I'd like to ask someone on this list to commit
the patch for me. I don't have an account on bitbucket.
I used the time it would take me to read through atlassian's
terms of services to write a unit test instead :)

thanks a lot for the patch and the test case. I'll file a bug in the Tigris tracker and then submit a pull request for your fix.

Best regards,

Dirk