The deadline for this is getting closer...do we apply?

Dirk

On 04.02.2014 01:06, Bill Deegan wrote:
I like the packaging idea.
For buildbot we use pip to install and run the development version, so easy.
No need to set environment variables and such.
And if users could pip install the package (which doesn't work right now btw), that would be awesome.

-Bill