Hi Bill,

On 30.04.2014 00:33, Bill Deegan wrote:
All,

If someone can point me to a pylint command line which should work for scons repo, I can add it to buildbot.

the fix to "astroid" seems to be working fine. I installed the latest version of pylint:

  logilab_common 0.61.0
  astroid 1.1.1
  pylint 1.2.1

(each installed from latest revision of their repositories, so I'm not sure the version numbers are correct).
Then, in the top-level of the SCons repository you can call

  PYTHONPATH=src/engine pylint src/engine/SCons

and pylint runs through to the end. We might want to setup a customized config file, for getting rid of all those annoying "invalid variable name" messages...but just try to get it working on your side for now.

Regards,

Dirk