All,

I think two items for wiki are must have:
1) full text searchable from the wiki
2) index able by google and others.

I'm pretty sure neither bitbucket nor github has both. (Though I suppose 1
would come with 2)
As for giving specific contributors unfettered write access. I think we
could just give them write access to a given repo. (which is where the wiki
is).
No such access control exists for a project's wiki under bitbucket.

Assuming I have a host to put moin on, does anyone know how to configure it
to minimize the load it causes? Can you put a caching proxy in front of it?

-Bill