Hi Jason,

On 31.03.2015 16:35, Kenny, Jason L wrote:
HI Dirk!
So an update.

I had a little time yesterday to look at this. I am down to 11 failures. They
all seem to be the same issue.

Quick summary:
  I seem to have three issues with the branch as it is.

1) the base node did not have __dict__ in the slots definition. This prevents
my monkey patches from working for the nodes. I patched my copy with to fix
this. ( will submit this path to you)

for extending Nodes there already exists a "dict" named "attributes". It would be cool if you could rework your patch to use it, instead of reintroducing a dict to the Base class.

2) The scanner prog.py has a fix in it :-) this removes the need from the
monkey patch in Parts. The issue I had was this monkey patch was fixed up in a
way in Parts that broke with the fix. I have to look at why the monkey patch
was done this way. Anyways I fixed Parts to note break in this case ( ie no
monkey patch in this case). As a FYI this fix in the scanner allow the scanner
to deal with lists of libs being returned.
3) What seems to be the last issue at the moment is in the node object with
stored information. I have not looked in to as of yet. I hope to look at it
today..

To me it looks like you are overwriting/patching Node.store_info as method directly. This isn't possible anymore, "store_info" is now an index (integer) pointing into a function map.

Best regards,

Dirk