Administrators,

I have a lot of stuff in that PR now. Look at it and decide if it's fine.

https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-requests/359/python2to3-work/diff

I think the fixture changes are pretty much a waste in most cases. Perhaps,
a negative. Let me know if we want to do it that way or be minimalistic. I
will probably do the latter in later pull requests. I can split up this PR
into more useful pieces depending on what we decide.

It's going to take a while to finish the changes, so if we can come to an
agreement on how to streamline PR processing for this it will be helpful. I
would like to try and power through it in a few weeks and get it finished
while I am between graduating and new job.

V/R,
William