I was told of the list by a very friendly dulcimer player, who I spoke
with at length over many glasses of mead at our local renaissance
festival.... : )  hope you dont mind having me.... as I live in Detroit,
and we are seriously lacking in any sort of historical music and culture
of this type.... thanks for letting me live vicariously through this list
until I can make the trip across the ocean... : )

   Thanks again...

      Donna