Funny you should ask David, 'cause there are quite a few for sale just now
ranging from 48 to 95 grand.  Another musician bought a house a few months
ago, a guy called Alastair from Glasgow (I think). I don't know much about
him but a band called the The Zydeco Ceilidh Band were mentioned.
There's now a decent number of musicians on the island with varying tastes
and abilities but a few more Scots tunes would keep me smiling.
Our arts program this year was a great success, with everything from Tony
McManus and Flook, to jazz funk, theatre and kids kite-making workshops.
Get yerselves up here for a tune. Oh and our beautiful wee pub house is
available to rent at reasonable rate (plug plug). Check out the pdf brochure
on the website.
Have fun
Stephen

The Puffer Bar: http://www.pufferbar.com