Cynthia said:
> ... But then, I think Inverness is a nice town,

TOWN ???  You'll have to be re-programmed.

Scenes of carnival are breaking out in all quarters of Inverness.  The Provost
was on the news saying "We're really very pleased".  The fitba team,
Caledonian Thistle, are to be re-named 'Inverness City'.

The power balance of Old Scotia has seen a seismic shift.  Even better, there
were no new cities in WALES.  Defence forces are on standby there, as trouble
is expected once the pubs shut.

Derek