> >From what I have been able to find out, the J.S.D.
> Band was a popular Scottish Folk/Rock Band through the
> 70's and broke up in the early 80's. I have heard of a
> rumor that they have gotten back together and have
> released a couple new albums.

They did perform a few years ago at an Edinburgh Folk Festival (RIP), and
rather than re-release their old vinyl stuff on CD as many cheap-skate
veterans have done, they re-recorded one of the old albums (can't remember
which one).  Seemed bizarre at the time.
They sounded just like they did all those years ago.  Haven't heard of them
recently though.

> Any information on the tunes "Ormand's Favorite and
> The World Cup Reel" would be greatly appreciated
> and/or help locating a copy of the album.

Possibly just existing tunes with these names put to them?  Not sure Willie
Ormond had any favourites.

Derek