Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>I hope that he did list them somewhere because I'd hate to think the
 "dozen more" are lost or forgotten. Here's ten:

 The Marchioness of Huntly
 Aboyne Castle
 The Countess of Crawford
 James O Forbes Esq.,  of Corse
 John McNeill's Reel
 The Marquis of Huntly's Reel
 The Pride of the Dee Waltzes
 The Pride of the Don Waltzes
 Bonnie Glen Tanar
 The Shakin's o' the Pocky (with JSS) >>

Here's another nine to supplement Nigel's list:

Brig O'Boyne (Published as "Brig o' Aboyne")
Cropies Strathspey
Dean Brig Reel
Earl of Crawford's Reel
Frank Gilruth (strathspey)
Frank Gilruth (reel)
Gillan's/Gillian's Reel (Gillan)
Muir O' Gellan
Tarland Memories

So thats nineteen of Henderson's stated 24 printed. The other five are
still
hiding, not to mention the further dozen more alluded to. <

To Andrew's supplement,  I can add some,   from Charles Middleton's
"Selection of Strathspeys & Reels,  etc.,  arranged Expressly . . . by
Peter Milne,   Violinist late of Aberdeen . . .":

Brig o' Feugh
Mrs. Greig's Reel
Mrs. Greig's Strathspey (by association,  but not claimed)
Dunnecht House,  Srathspey
John McNeil  (Champion Highland Dancer, Edinburgh) Strathspey
Reel o' Corse
Garden's Strathspey

Funny,  that seems to add up to 25 or so already    Middleton's selection
has
 a number of other titles that could well be Milne compositions (having
connections
 with his stamping ground).   It seems he took opium,  probably because of
medical condition and became an addict.  He may have composed and/or
lost many other tunes while as high as a kite.  "Riches Denied" was Murdoch
Henderson's tribute to Milne as I recall;    he has a memorial in Tarland,
but
is remembered more as an addict than a fiddler locally !
Pity,  he wrote lovely music.

A' the best,  Charlie

([EMAIL PROTECTED])