Anyone on the list going to the Valley of the Moon fiddle school this
August?
I've wanted to attend for years but I have so many scheduling conflicts
it's nearly impossible.  ( Plus ..... I'm w-a-y over here on the East
Coast ( Georgia )).
If anyone will be attending, I sure would love to keep in contact and get
a "1st hand" view of the the school since I won't be there.  I know where
the website is and visit the site often.
Email me off list.

Thanks
Keith Dunn