With all the discussion that's centered around this
Song/tune....Amazing Grace ( and intriguing depth thereof ) I was just
wondering if anyone know's how well the words work with the theme music
of "Gilligans Island".  This was brought to my attention several years
ago and stuck with me.

Sorry for the break in train of thought concerning this most insightful
discussion.

Keith Dunn