In a message dated 7/13/01 6:03:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Are there any other items advertised in this book?  That might help date
 it. >>

Thanks, Jack, for looking that up for me. That's a real good question, I
hadn't thought about advertisers. There is an announcement for the "Morven
Collection of Songs"; the "50 Beauties of Erin", the "55 Beauties of Sacred
Songs and Christmas Carols", and the "International Song Book 76 Songs".

--Cynthia Cathcart